• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cheatn' husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

worknhard

I live in Texas. My husband and I got married in a little south texas town and have been living inHouston ever since. I would like to get a divorce, but would like to do it with an attorney in that small town where we married. Can I do that? Or do I have to file in Houston? I'd like to fight to keep the house for me and my children. Can a lawyer in another town help me fight for that house, or do I have to do this in Houston? Thanks for your help.

nailtech

when I got divorced the papers stated I had to be domiciled in the State of Texas for the preceding six month period; and a resident of the county in which the suit is filed for the preceding 90 day period...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">