• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Forms Regarding Uncontested Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anume810

NY-I signed up with an online service for an uncontested divorce. They supplied me with all the forms I need to file, but there are three forms I have a question about whether I need to file or not. They are the Child Support Worksheet, the Support Collection Information Sheet, and the Qualified Medical Child Support Order. We already have a Child Support case within the court system for the past three years addressing these child support issues. Do I still need to file these forms? The online divorce service doesn't answer any legal questions.What is the name of your state?

LdiJ

NY-I signed up with an online service for an uncontested divorce. They supplied me with all the forms I need to file, but there are three forms I have a question about whether I need to file or not. They are the Child Support Worksheet, the Support Collection Information Sheet, and the Qualified Medical Child Support Order. We already have a Child Support case within the court system for the past three years addressing these child support issues. Do I still need to file these forms? The online divorce service doesn't answer any legal questions.What is the name of your state?
Well...I am going to expand on that more than Seniorjudge did.

Your CS orders were made three years ago so they should really be revisited now. However you are not absolutely REQUIRED to revisit them. You could proceed with the divorce without revisiting those issues.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well...I am going to expand on that more than Seniorjudge did.

Your CS orders were made three years ago so they should really be revisited now. However you are not absolutely REQUIRED to revisit them. You could proceed with the divorce without revisiting those issues.
Actually not. Because anytime a divorce is done with children the issue has to be revisited and dealt with in many states. So you cannot state that unequivocably.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">