• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support guidelines - Part II

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tpa05

What is the name of your state?FL
Before I being, this is a new/seperate question concerning the same form - the Child support guidelines worksheet (12.902e). As this is a seperate question I created a new thread. With this, I hope (ask) that I'm not breaking any rules.

Ok, the question(s). For "additional support" there are fields for "75% of child care cost" "health insurance (both covered and not covered" and additional support.

Ok, but just want to be clear. For the first field "75% of child care cost" what are they asking? Are they asking that more come out of one particular partner? For us, we're gonna split it as per the first part (depending on income percentage) as she makes about $10,000 more than I do. For the record, I expect to pay more and am willing to do so.

For health insurance cost - I think we just take the insurance cost from the Financial Affidavit and plug it in here no?

For total monthly non-covered child healthcare it's currently zero.

So to summarize, what are they asking for in the "75% part"? And if the covered insurance value is the only one we care about is this the only field that we fill in here? Can we completely disregard this section if we agree to simply pay the required insurance coverage(s)?

EDITED - I'm reading this over and over. The only cost I can think of in the "additional support section" is the amount of the covered insurance for medical. Here we use our percentages to determine how much each of us contributes to this amount. Am I correct?

EDITED AGAIN - If I'm willing and expected to pay part of the insurance cost that are covered by my wife's insurance and documented accordingly on her financial affidavit, do I disregard the additional support fields all togther and put what I/we are paying in the last section called "statutory adjustments"? From what I can tell, this section just asks "hey, what are ya payin' now" and go from there if it is (1) correct (2) fair and agreed to with both parties and is correct in terms of percentage amount?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">