• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Question in CT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mfailoni

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT
Hello ~ I am currently working with my cousin in MO because she is a divorce lawyer but only licensed in MO. I live in CT and she advises me to get a bit of advice from a CT lawyer on the papers we have written up thus far. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to view them? Also, I would like to see that my son is protected to the utmost regarding Child Support but hear that CT's CS calculation is a joke. I would also love some advice to ensure I am not missing a thing regarding my son and what is owed to him.

Warmly,
Margi

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT
Hello ~ I am currently working with my cousin in MO because she is a divorce lawyer but only licensed in MO. I live in CT and she advises me to get a bit of advice from a CT lawyer on the papers we have written up thus far. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to view them? Also, I would like to see that my son is protected to the utmost regarding Child Support but hear that CT's CS calculation is a joke. I would also love some advice to ensure I am not missing a thing regarding my son and what is owed to him.

Warmly,
Margi
This is a forum for you to ask questions. You will not be able to find an attorney who is willing to review your paperwork for you. You can click on the link that says "find a family law attorney".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">