• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Contempt/Enforcement Papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sue012

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Fl
I am in the process of filing contempt/enforcement papers on my x, I'm not sure if he is in
FL or NC and need to know the best way to have him served with the papers. Also could you please explain what this means. issuing a writ of possession for real property, writ for possession of personal property, or other appropriate writ.

issuing a writ of bodily attachment if the other party fails to appear at the hearing set on this motion.

I do not have the money to hire an attorney after my divorce so I am doing this on my own, any help would be appreciated. Thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

mistoffolees

I am in the process of filing contempt/enforcement papers on my x, I'm not sure if he is in
FL or NC and need to know the best way to have him served with the papers. Also could you please explain what this means. issuing a writ of possession for real property, writ for possession of personal property, or other appropriate writ.

issuing a writ of bodily attachment if the other party fails to appear at the hearing set on this motion.

I do not have the money to hire an attorney after my divorce so I am doing this on my own, any help would be appreciated. Thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Does your ex have assets? If so, you can probably collect your attorney's fees as part of the judgment. That is, if you really have any hope of collecting at all.

Gracie3787

You can read the rules of procedure at FLORIDA RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE

The Family rules of procedure at Florida Family Law Rules

You can request that the court order a writ if it is applicable to the situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">