• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closed my Thread on Equity!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deedee584

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca
I Need to know if I have not been legally seperated this last 4 years am I entitled to 50% as he continued to attempt reconciling and at times we almost did so is that fair to say we were still married in all ways???? Except moving under same roof????:p

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca
I Need to know if I have not been legally seperated this last 4 years am I entitled to 50% as he continued to attempt reconciling and at times we almost did so is that fair to say we were still married in all ways???? Except moving under same roof????:p
If you were not divorced or legally separated, then you are still married - and entitled to the benefits of a married person-including your rights to marital property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">