• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Concerning dropping a divorce and then picking it up again- how long?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NWDPuppy

What is the name of your state? Washington

Alright a new question... once you drop a divorce proceeding, how long must you wait if you decide to do it over again and refile?

seniorjudge

NWDPuppy said:
What is the name of your state? Washington

Alright a new question... once you drop a divorce proceeding, how long must you wait if you decide to do it over again and refile?
30 seconds

Just Blue

NWDPuppy said:
Thanks so much! :D Lots going on in this situation can you tell?

Interesting how you deleted your other thread....Was the responces hitting too close to home?

T

THE PRACTICE

NWDPuppy said:
LOL well.. it's developed to much more but this is a legal site, not a jerry springer show forum

My response:

It's people like you, however, that become "Springer" guests. Do you like fisting?

I'll bet I can get my entire hand and arm up your skanky crotch.

IAAL

Just Blue

NWDPuppy said:
No, I merely came here for legal advice, not to be flamed. Thanks just the same.

No I am sure you didn't come here to be insulted...IAAL went to far...I believe you need to re-think your attitude toward the stbx or there will be BIG trouble....as in police kind of trouble....

NWDPuppy

I do know who I am dealing with for the most part, and, I should be alright. I am careful, I have to protect myself, I know that. :) Thank you by the way

Just Blue

NWDPuppy said:
I do know who I am dealing with for the most part, and, I should be alright. I am careful, I have to protect myself, I know that. :) Thank you by the way

No...you are misunderstanding...The stbx will have a TRO put on you...that will suck...Just stay away till they get the legal stuff done....

And this guy seem like a real winner....If he is encouraging this he is an idiot....It will not look good in court!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">