• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confront or not to confront

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alana_Moore

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

My post isnt a legal question but more of a personal inquiry.
My fiance is going thru a sometimes bitter divorce. Me and his STBX are polite to each other and have had very minimal conversation. No problem. She has brainwashed the kid against me and she has bad mouthe me to family and freinds. I have never said anything to her about it and alway try to be understanding with the child and what they are going through.
Recently me and my fiance were having a regular conversation about something on tv. I asked him has his STBX ever said anything inappropriate to him or has she attempted to reconcile. He responded that she has not come right out and say I want you back but she has said things like" Im no good for him, she know I am trouble" and even to ask him if he was getting enough "attention" at home.

I told him he has to be stern with her and tell her she is being inappropriate, and he did- in front of me with her on the phone. He also explained to her that she needs to boundaries and she is out of line.

According to my fiance after this conversation with his STBX, in a later argument they were having about support, she asked if he wanted some p---y? and she know he does. He went on the say she said alot of other nasty comments and that she does it on a regular basis but he wouldnt tell me verbatim. He said he would rather drop it and ignore it because shes crazy.

So my question to the forum is Can I confront her about this? It obliouvsly isnt going to stop, even after she has been told. I am really tired of her crap and so badly want to confront her on this. I dont care that shes crazy, thats not an excue to be disrespectful. Help please.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

My post isnt a legal question but more of a personal inquiry.
Oh, crud.
Alana_Moore said:
My fiance is going thru a sometimes bitter divorce. Me and his STBX are polite to each other and have had very minimal conversation. No problem. She has brainwashed the kid against me and she has bad mouthe me to family and freinds. I have never said anything to her about it and alway try to be understanding with the child and what they are going through.
Recently me and my fiance were having a regular conversation about something on tv. I asked him has his STBX ever said anything inappropriate to him or has she attempted to reconcile. He responded that she has not come right out and say I want you back but she has said things like" Im no good for him, she know I am trouble" and even to ask him if he was getting enough "attention" at home.

I told him he has to be stern with her and tell her she is being inappropriate, and he did- in front of me with her on the phone. He also explained to her that she needs to boundaries and she is out of line.

According to my fiance after this conversation with his STBX, in a later argument they were having about support, she asked if he wanted some p---y? and she know he does. He went on the say she said alot of other nasty comments and that she does it on a regular basis but he wouldnt tell me verbatim. He said he would rather drop it and ignore it because shes crazy.

So my question to the forum is Can I confront her about this? It obliouvsly isnt going to stop, even after she has been told. I am really tired of her crap and so badly want to confront her on this. I dont care that shes crazy, thats not an excue to be disrespectful. Help please.
Leave her severely alone.

If they didn't have a child in common, I'd say, do as you see fit.

But the coparenting relationship is the ONLY important relationship here, IMO. So you stay quiet and let her make a fool of herself.

Alana_Moore

Not your fight.
:( You gave me the answer I didnt not want to hear. Lol
But why not. Its blatant disrespect to me though? and mabye if I call her out, because in front of me she always trys to act like we are buddies, she will stop. Maybe she will embarassed if she knew I knew or confronted her.

Silverplum

But why not. Its blatant disrespect to me though? and mabye if I call her out, because in front of me she always trys to act like we are buddies, she will stop. Maybe she will embarassed if she knew I knew or confronted her.
Do as you please. We don't care how you conduct your personal business.

This is a LEGAL site. We gave you the best LEGAL answer, plus some common sense, which seems to be sadly lacking.

Bummer 'bout that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

VeronicaLodge

you are engaged to a married man with a child. who is disrespecting whom?

Zephyr

SHE IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT- you can take the high road and ignore her and be the woman she obvioulsy cannot be....or you can roll in the mud with her

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">