• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contempt charges vs. other

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ack1234

:mad: What is the name of your state? NH

By court order EX was suppose to after 6 months make payment for my portion of marital estate and also re-finance the mortgage.

Six months has come and gone. She knows the system well and if i file contempt charges it will be months before this is heard and another few months for orders.

I am not represented by attorney. Is there a special type of emergent or urgent hearing that I can request.

I am unable to obtain any line of credit still being primary on mortgage for 2000.00 per month and aslo with child support of 1700 per month. Gross pay less than 7000 per month.

It seems that if a guy is in contempt and not paying support or ect there is a pretty quick response from the court but things like this are not important.

Thanks

This is an idea. If the Judge so ordered what you said find the statute and the rule inwhich the Judge can force the sale of the house without her signing over the deed. Make sure you research the case history on it first and there may be some other steps you have to take before the Judge will sign off on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">