• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contesting a divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andreavasquez48

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

I WAS WONDERING WHATS THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO CONTEST A DIVORCE AND REQUEST MARITAL COUNCILING OR RECO0NSILIATION?

nextwife

I WAS WONDERING WHATS THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO CONTEST A DIVORCE AND REQUEST MARITAL COUNCILING OR RECO0NSILIATION?
WHY did you delete your earlier post?

We are volunteers, and don't appreciate taking the time to ask a legally relevant question, then have you ignore us

LdiJ

You can contest a divorce, but you cannot request marital counseling or anything else that would require your spouse to attempt to save the marriage.

All you can contest is the details of the divorce. Whether you agree or not, your spouse WILL be able to divorce you.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You can contest a divorce, but you cannot request marital counseling or anything else that would require your spouse to attempt to save the marriage.

All you can contest is the details of the divorce. Whether you agree or not, your spouse WILL be able to divorce you.
Actually she can request reconciliation and marriage counseling when contesting the divorce. Doesn't mean she will get it and if her spouse wants to divorce her, the spouse will get the divorce.

However I want to know why this OP is deleting posts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">