• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Counseling before divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ShaunaD

I am a Missouri resident and my husband has left for the 3rd time wanting a divorce. we are both 22 and have been married almost 3 years. we also share a daughter that just turned 2. we have a decent relationship with alot of fun and potential. I love him and would do anything for him., however he leaves us, and comes back. we were last separated for 6 months when he came home and said he did not want a divorce. this time i think he really wants it, but there is no "good reason" other than he does not want to call home or answer to someone when he goes out with friends. that is our ONLY argument in our entire marriage. he claims that he loves me, but doesn't like me anymore. What are the chances of being granted counseling by the judge in missouri before divorcing us for no real reason? My family is too important to loose over something that can be fixed so easily if my husband had some good encouragement or eye openers.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">