• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Counseling, Lie Detector question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Warrior2609

Have a question or two that I'd be grateful for insight....can a divorced person get a motion passed requesting the other parent to be involved in mutual counseling for the sake of the children.

Can a divorced person get a motion passed, asking both parents to take a lie detector test, regarding the ability and willingness to tell the truth.

Thank you,

Michael
Wichita/KS

P.S...I will provide more details if requested.

LdiJ

Warrior2609 said:
Have a question or two that I'd be grateful for insight....can a divorced person get a motion passed requesting the other parent to be involved in mutual counseling for the sake of the children.

Can a divorced person get a motion passed, asking both parents to take a lie detector test, regarding the ability and willingness to tell the truth.

Thank you,

Michael
Wichita/KS

P.S...I will provide more details if requested.
Please excuse the other poster....he isn't attacking you personally, he just wants to discredit the forums.

Yes, its possible that a parent might be able to convince a judge to order all parties into joint counseling for the sake of the child(ren).

Forget the lie detector test...you won't get anywhere with that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">