• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Darthpaul

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Your thread has been locked and I wanted to post this link for you, it is the Florida statute on parental relocation with a child.

Read chapter 61, specifically 61.13001 to get your answers.
www.flsenate.gov/STATUTES

Darthpaul

You seem well versed in this, so i have another question from a previous thread that didnt seem to go anywhere: after getting divorced and then shortly after turning around and living together for five years, sharing expenses and living as a couple, does that affect our divorce papers at all? Is there a section in the statutes that deals with that?

LdiJ

You seem well versed in this, so i have another question from a previous thread that didnt seem to go anywhere: after getting divorced and then shortly after turning around and living together for five years, sharing expenses and living as a couple, does that affect our divorce papers at all? Is there a section in the statutes that deals with that?
I gave you a straight answer on that one previously. No, living together after divorce has no effect whatsoever on your "divorce papers". A remarriage would have had significant effect, but not living together.

Darthpaul

I know, I wasn't trying to disregard your answer. I just thought maybe there was something in the statutes that I could look at. Just trying to get all the viewpoints I can.

Silverplum

I know, I wasn't trying to disregard your answer. I just thought maybe there was something in the statutes that I could look at. Just trying to get all the viewpoints I can.
"Viewpoints" are like noses: everybody has a nose.

The only view that matters is that of the law. You should be worried about the law. Nothing else.

Darthpaul

I understand the law is all that really matters. But, the name of the website is Free Advice and since none of this has come to pass yet (and might not ever) I just wanted to get a bit of insight as to where to start, just in case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">