• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dating while still legally married?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

had enough

What is the name of your state?I live in Pa.my question is,I have been going thru my divorce for 2years. My husband moved out of the house in Jan of this year.
Its it my understanding that even though he is no longer living in the same house under the eyes of the law we are still legally married until a judge signes the divorce degree.

My question is,,do I have grounds to charge him with martial misconduct now because he is "invloved" with someone before the divorce is final?

BelizeBreeze

had enough said:
What is the name of your state?I live in Pa.my question is,I have been going thru my divorce for 2years. My husband moved out of the house in Jan of this year.
Its it my understanding that even though he is no longer living in the same house under the eyes of the law we are still legally married until a judge signes the divorce degree.

My question is,,do I have grounds to charge him with martial misconduct now because he is "invloved" with someone before the divorce is final?

Sure you can. Just make sure you bring photos of them screwing each other to court as proof of your claims.

had enough

dating while still legally married?

Hi,
thanks for the reply,,sorry to say I dont have any photos,but I do have proof that as we speak,he is with her at a hotel for the holiday.

My laywer told me that because he has moved out, he can be involved with anyone. which since we are still legally married I dont see how that can be true.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
The only thing that's proof of is that they're at a hotel.

Is there a reason why you don't believe your lawyer?

had enough

dating while still legally married?

I question my lawyers answer because until the judge signs the divorce degree,,we are still legally married,and since he is invloved with someone itsnt that grounds for martial misconduct?

BelizeBreeze

had enough said:
I question my lawyers answer because until the judge signs the divorce degree,,we are still legally married,and since he is invloved with someone itsnt that grounds for martial misconduct?
Yes, you can refile for divorce on adultery. IF, you want to start the entire divorce over and IF you have proof and IF you have led such a squeaky clean life that nothing you have done can come back to bite you in the (respect to mary) BUTT, and IF you have another $5,000 to $10,000 and IF you want to piss off the judge with another trial when it's been decided.....

Now, next question?

Content

had enough said:
Hi,
thanks for the reply,,sorry to say I dont have any photos,but I do have proof that as we speak,he is with her at a hotel for the holiday.

My laywer told me that because he has moved out, he can be involved with anyone. which since we are still legally married I dont see how that can be true.

What is this your pissed because he has moved on and has replaced you? Find your own boy toy to play with and stop worrying about what he's doing and with who.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">