• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deposition/Discovery advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigdaddy001

What is the name of your state? FL

MY STBX has failed as of today to provide needed discovery. We have filed motions to compel. Her strategy is clear to delay this case as the evidence/reports coming in so far are in favor of me retaining custody. The judge last week ordered her to comply fully with all outstanding overdue discovery. We are scheduled to go again in front of the judge next week to re-address her non-compliance if she fails to produce by today.

Our respective depositions are scheduled for this week.

How can I be deposed and/or depose her without benefit of her supplying any discovery. She now wants to put off her doscovery for weeks which may delay the final hearing set for July.

Any advice is welcome on how to deal with this.

J

jfkfc

Hm...

I am no VIP, MIA, PNG, or PHD, nor am I in the NAACP, AARP, DYFS, DMV, PTA, NAMBLA, NRA, WWE, or AASPS, but can you ASAP explain STBX PDQ? BTW, ROFLMAO, so BRB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">