• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

desparately seeking a divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lashaydupree

What is the name of your state? tx

i would like to know how do i go about applying for a divorce for a reasonable price. i don't have much money but i need to get a divorce. are there services available to low income households at a fraction of the cost? i would also like to know if i separate from my husband and we have a home together, what is the process for splitting the home? can he decide to keep the home? and if so, can i get the money in which i put into the closing costs and taxes? i have no interest in keeping the home because i know i can not afford to pay the mortgage? also, if he decides to keep the home and does not pay the mortgage on time will it still go against my credit? is there a referral service for getting in contact with an attorney for a reasonable cost?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">