• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disabled due to stroke + wife cheated & want me out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clarkevz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
My state is Washington, District of Columbia. I was wondered about my options. I am married with one 2 & half yrs old son. My wife want me out of the apartment, she collect my disability $$ & do not give me any information about my case worker when I asked. I want the divorse but she doesn't. I am tired to argue all the time & it doesn't help me in my situation. I am not getting better (health) as I thought I would after 2 years of having the stroke. What should I do? I do not feel safe anymore & I need help.

LdiJ

My state is Washington, District of Columbia. I was wondered about my options. I am married with one 2 & half yrs old son. My wife want me out of the apartment, she collect my disability $$ & do not give me any information about my case worker when I asked. I want the divorse but she doesn't. I am tired to argue all the time & it doesn't help me in my situation. I am not getting better (health) as I thought I would after 2 years of having the stroke. What should I do? I do not feel safe anymore & I need help.
Do you have any family that can help you move out of the apartment and change your rep payee (if your wife is your rep payee) on your disability?

mistoffolees

If you are well enough to post here, you should be able to find out about your case worker. Call the county to ask them the name and number of your case worker and then contact him/her. If that doesn't work, call legal aid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">