• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disclosing Expunged Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HelpInGA

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I found that in the state of Florida it is a misdemeanor for anyone who is aware of the details of the crime(s) in an expunged criminal to disclose this information to others. Is this also true in Georgia?

Where would I find this? What is the O.C.G.A. Code??

Thank you

Bali Hai

I found that in the state of Florida it is a misdemeanor for anyone who is aware of the details of the crime(s) in an expunged criminal to disclose this information to others. Is this also true in Georgia?

Thank you
Are you wondering if this is grounds for divorce??

moburkes

Thank you
What statute is that? So, if an agency provides that information to the FBI, they'd be committing a crime?

SHORTY LONG

I realize this is off point, however, I do not think (though at times I get into trouble for doing so) that,
there is any particular statute under the Patriotic Act; and for the sole purpose of our National Security.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">