• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

it was Discovered I Told The Truth On Disestablihment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deadmouse

Ohio

I Was once Told :
"Rambling" will get you nowhere. We're not kidding, you need an attorney.

however rambling lead me to the discovery that the trial court with out a "motion for relief" could not order genetic testing as the trial court's jurisdiction(also subject matter) was not properly invoked via a motion for relief,the trial court lacked continuing jurisdiction to order me or any of the children to genetic testing....This is no longer disputed by the courts

from all the bits and peaces i got from here...Thank you..

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Ohio

I Was once Told :
"Rambling" will get you nowhere. We're not kidding, you need an attorney.

however rambling lead me to the discovery that the trial court with out a "motion for relief" could not order genetic testing as the trial court's jurisdiction(also subject matter) was not properly invoked via a motion for relief,the trial court lacked continuing jurisdiction to order me or any of the children to genetic testing....This is no longer disputed by the courts

from all the bits and peaces i got from here...Thank you..
Mmmhmmmmm.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">