• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discovery and finding all hidden assets and investments from Banks/Brokerage/anywhere

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RAKESH15

What is the name of your state?

Delaware.

Also please read my below ( QDRO ) thread to learn full story.

Also,.. advise me,.....

How smart the lawyers are to find all invested amount of her from anywhere, by using her S. S. no ONLY ?

Can they find any hidden investments from anywhere?? ,,,
or they are also under fedreal laws restrictions
and can find ..and call and contact ...... the banks/broerage / firms/ org. ....only you tell them or..... reading tax forms...etc. ??

Do they have extra powerful software to find out anything from anywhere, just by
using S S no. ??

Pl. explain me , how this discovery and smart investigation works??

I doubt, that she has many many hidden accounts across state in Credit Unions, life insurances and across the DE state banks .

Pl. fill me in, as I am really confused.

Thx.

Last edited:

RAKESH15

Please pardon me.
I am repeating my question once again.

Sub: Discovery and finding assets [bank, brokerage and all investments] of other party.

Is there any special search or software to find any hidden asset of the other party?

How does this work?

How does lawyers do and find out all assets of the party.

Pl. fill me in.

Thx.

RAKESH15

Does any1 know,.. how far it's accurate???

Can they find any asset from any corner???

using only S S no.???

How?? How to find his/her hidden account he/she is not telling about in diff state in diff banks/Credit Unions, Insu. / private pension plans????

Zephyr

with her ssn they can find a fair amount of stuff, also depends on how much you are willing to pay for them to find this stuff, might be cheaper for you to hire a private investigator

RAKESH15

^^ Pl. educate me,.. who is called private investigator,.. where do I find them?

I need him badly.

Pl. advise me in details.

Can a lawyer do it efficiently?

Who else can do it? who is cheaper?

any credit line checker can do it??

any other ways / software?? How much detailed and accurate it can be done?

Pl give all details

Thx.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">