• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dissapointed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rayven

What is the name of your state?michigan

My friend has been married 18 mo's. Her husband went to jail on their honeymoon in Arizona for something he did priviously, befor he met her. He has a trucking bussiness that was in place befor her also. His mother took it over after he went to jail. She , unfortunetly ran it into the ground pileing up massive bills then dumping it in my friends lap when she got sick of it. My friend then sunk money into the bussiness to help out. Unfortunelly she had to file bankruptsy becauses she had no clue what to do with this bussiness.
She has decided she wants to file for divorce but has not clue what her rights are conserning the money she lost in this bussiness and or any alimoney she may be intitled to. Can she regain any thing she has lost? or should she just settle her losses and take it as lesson learned? :confused:

LdiJ

rayven said:
What is the name of your state?michigan

My friend has been married 18 mo's. Her husband went to jail on their honeymoon in Arizona for something he did priviously, befor he met her. He has a trucking bussiness that was in place befor her also. His mother took it over after he went to jail. She , unfortunetly ran it into the ground pileing up massive bills then dumping it in my friends lap when she got sick of it. My friend then sunk money into the bussiness to help out. Unfortunelly she had to file bankruptsy becauses she had no clue what to do with this bussiness.
She has decided she wants to file for divorce but has not clue what her rights are conserning the money she lost in this bussiness and or any alimoney she may be intitled to. Can she regain any thing she has lost? or should she just settle her losses and take it as lesson learned? :confused:
She needs to settle her losses and take it as a lesson learned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">