• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

haleynanny

What is the name of your state? California. Is there any way to make him leave. I want out, I have three small children, he has said that divorce is not an option. Can I leave the county with the children??? My family lives in southern CA, I'm in the north.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

haleynanny said:
What is the name of your state? California. Is there any way to make him leave. I want out, I have three small children, he has said that divorce is not an option. Can I leave the county with the children??? My family lives in southern CA, I'm in the north.

My response:

Your post is confusing. First you say, "Is there any way to make him leave."

Then, you say, "Can I leave the county with the children???"

Who's leaving, you or him?

Divorce (Dissolution) is ALWAYS an "option". There's NOTHING he can do to stop you from filing, or preventing you from obtaining a divorce.

IAAL

H

haleynanny

divorce

the deal is....if I can't make him leave....and I have to, can I leave the county without kidnapping my own children??? My first choice is to do this amicably and have him leave, share 50/50 custody etc.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: divorce

haleynanny said:
the deal is....if I can't make him leave....and I have to, can I leave the county without kidnapping my own children??? My first choice is to do this amicably and have him leave, share 50/50 custody etc.

My response:

Contact a local Family law attorney in your Yellow Pages, under "Attorneys". Most will give you a free initial consultation. This is because you have way too many issues to discuss on a Bulletin Board - - especially when there's children, property and jurisdictional issues to resolve.

Thanks for writing.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">