• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joey l

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? i, live in az, my question is i, am still, going through divorce. will, i have to sell my house, even though, :confused: wifes, name was never on deed, house has, always in my name, and i, paid all,mortages, except ,1 month she helped, paid that one. also she signed, disclaimer, stating,she,s not entilted to anything concerning house. i, know this is community property, state is there any way house will e awarded,to me? also, is equity determined by current going, price of home? :confused:

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

You have not provided enough facts to offer an opinion.

What is this 'disclaimer' you mention? Was this house your before the marriage? How has the home increased in value?

Get the point?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Also, give us a time-line.

Additionally, did you mean Quit Claim Deed?

Did you know Arizona is a Community Property State? Where is your prenuptial agreement?

IAAL

joey l

BelizeBreeze said:
You have not provided enough facts to offer an opinion.

What is this 'disclaimer' you mention? Was this house your before the marriage? How has the home increased in value?

Get the point?
youre, right i did not provide enough info, i, was preapproved for house before marriage. but signed final paper work after, marriage. but she did sign quit claim deed during signing, is she still entitled to half of community property? thank you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">