• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tommy 522

What is the name of your state? kentucky
when divorce was prepaired and signed by both parties at attorneys office they asked if female was expecting a baby and we stated no we haven't lived together for over a year, now we go in front of a judge next month and lo and behold the slut is going to have a baby by the trash she has been living with, She was expecting and knew it when she signed the papers ! will this have anything negetive happen when we go to court she and i just want a divorce so we can get on in life we have a son and he is taken care of in the divorce but does her expecting a child matter the low life is accepting all responsability for their child and going to sign papers at Dr's office and with state excepting all responsiablity! can someone help us that knows KY law my son is going crazy with worry and so are us parents.
we cant get intouch with the attorney he is out of the country and wont be back until court date we need to know if we should contact a different attorney and start over or if their is no worry that she is with child and not his!

LdiJ

tommy 522 said:
What is the name of your state? kentucky
when divorce was prepaired and signed by both parties at attorneys office they asked if female was expecting a baby and we stated no we haven't lived together for over a year, now we go in front of a judge next month and lo and behold the slut is going to have a baby by the trash she has been living with, She was expecting and knew it when she signed the papers ! will this have anything negetive happen when we go to court she and i just want a divorce so we can get on in life we have a son and he is taken care of in the divorce but does her expecting a child matter the low life is accepting all responsability for their child and going to sign papers at Dr's office and with state excepting all responsiablity! can someone help us that knows KY law my son is going crazy with worry and so are us parents.
we cant get intouch with the attorney he is out of the country and wont be back until court date we need to know if we should contact a different attorney and start over or if their is no worry that she is with child and not his!
Based on this post it would be in the best interest of your son if you would step back and let him handle his own divorce.

Starry809

agreed son needs to handle his own divorce.

(side note: if shes pregnant, even if it is at the final signing, the judge will put it all on hold and force a guardian ad litem. happened to me. holds the whole thing up.
Maybe paternity papers signed by biological father, and notorized statement from pregnant woman and husband stating he denies all paternity... i dunno.
this is a specific legal document, not something you "write up"

LdiJ said:
Based on this post it would be in the best interest of your son if you would step back and let him handle his own divorce.

T

tommy 522

LdiJ and starry 809 . i pitty your children if you have any! I posted this for my son on my computer, he didnt have one and no computer skills, we needed someone that can give a half a_ _ answer ! NO you dont just stay back and forget it when your child and grand child are involved' if you do as you say then your not a father or mother to be looked up to for trying to find help for your kids ! H_ _ _ its not like i am condoining a dope head or degenerate like you will be rasing if you take your Bull S _ _ _ advice !!!!
STICK TO FACTS ASKED AND KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF, IF YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGHT TO HAVE A LOGIC ANSWER!!!!! LOGIC AND INTELLENGCE IS PRICELESS IF YOU GOT IT< BUT YOU WONT UNDERSTAND!!
OPINIONS ARE LIKE RECTOM'S JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT ONE YOU DONT NEED TO GIVE OR SHOW IT OFF ON ANYONE JUST TO PROVE YOU CAN WITH NO LOGIC :mad: !!!!!!!!

Starry809

if you will reread my answer I DID give you a logical and correct answer to your question.:::

(side note: if shes pregnant, even if it is at the final signing, the judge will put it all on hold and force a guardian ad litem. happened to me. holds the whole thing up.
Maybe paternity papers signed by biological father, and notorized statement from pregnant woman and husband stating he denies all paternity... i dunno.
this is a specific legal document, not something you "write up" )

and actually, I dont have "dopehead" "degenerate" children. I have an 18 year old in her SECOND year of college, and a 16 year old starting college classes this year.
The other 4 are too young to be classified as of yet.

tommy 522 said:
LdiJ and starry 809 . i pitty your children if you have any! I posted this for my son on my computer, he didnt have one and no computer skills, we needed someone that can give a half a_ _ answer ! NO you dont just stay back and forget it when your child and grand child are involved' if you do as you say then your not a father or mother to be looked up to for trying to find help for your kids ! H_ _ _ its not like i am condoining a dope head or degenerate like you will be rasing if you take your Bull S _ _ _ advice !!!!
STICK TO FACTS ASKED AND KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF, IF YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGHT TO HAVE A LOGIC ANSWER!!!!! LOGIC AND INTELLENGCE IS PRICELESS IF YOU GOT IT< BUT YOU WONT UNDERSTAND!!
OPINIONS ARE LIKE RECTOM'S JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT ONE YOU DONT NEED TO GIVE OR SHOW IT OFF ON ANYONE JUST TO PROVE YOU CAN WITH NO LOGIC :mad: !!!!!!!!

MandyD

tommy 522 said:
LOL, tommy 522! If your post is any example of your intelligence, I can see how your son got himself into this predicament.

Spell check, it's a good thing. If you write your posts first in a decent word program, it might even pick up some of your many grammar mistakes as well. BTW, facts aren't asked, questions are. Facts are stated.

LdiJ

Tommy....the way that you are talking about your grandchild's mother is the kind of thing that almost guarantees complicating your son's divorce. That is why I said that you needed to let him handle it himself. If you had any idea how many times people's parents (out of pure loyalty to their own children) ended up making things 100 times worse you would realize that you need to step back. You are way too angry to be objective....and what you son needs right now is advice from someone who is objective.

T

tommy 522

LDIJ AND STARRY 809 ,SEE you just proved my point that you two are out of touch with reality! i hope you are *****s and dont breed or in breed you will surly have some kind of retards thak will make you shine! spell check is find for ediots but i may not be the smartest person but i try doing for my self! and not rely on everyone else. just because of the responce you get form you selfcentered ******"s ! wont waste any more time with you loser"s i thought at least one person on here may have some know something besides bull crap ! i dont like losing my cool and stooping to be a low life like you two but when you cut down my children !your looking for what you get . my grand son"s mother is a slut living with a low life like youall while my son and i take care of him ALL expences< medical, clothes,she wasnt even their for a major surgery or at ICU when he came home and almost bleed to death! also she signes over total control to us just so she would not need to pay child support ! so in my book what ever i say about her as long as its not infront of grandson she like you two deserve!!!!! sorry about spell checking but its not working ! but even you two can read this !!!KISS MY DOATING DADS AND GRAND DADS CRUSTY ASS!!

Starry809

I gave you correct information.

I see you have posted similarly in 14 or so other posts on other boards.
If you dont like the law, dont ask what the law is.
Stick with dealing with your bankruptsy, driveway, and employment suits.
Ask a lawyer, he will tell you the same thing. law is, if a woman is pregnant, it is assumed it is the husbands, unless he and she sign paternity paper, notarize it and have it recognized legally.

and what did I say to "cut down" your children"?
seems you attacked mine, I defended mine without degrading yours.

After you talk to a lawyer, might wanna check out an anger management class.

tommy 522 said:
LDIJ AND STARRY 809 ,SEE you just proved my point that you two are out of touch with reality! i hope you are *****s and dont breed or in breed you will surly have some kind of retards thak will make you shine! spell check is find for ediots but i may not be the smartest person but i try doing for my self! and not rely on everyone else. just because of the responce you get form you selfcentered ******"s ! wont waste any more time with you loser"s i thought at least one person on here may have some know something besides bull crap ! i dont like losing my cool and stooping to be a low life like you two but when you cut down my children !your looking for what you get . my grand son"s mother is a slut living with a low life like youall while my son and i take care of him ALL expences< medical, clothes,she wasnt even their for a major surgery or at ICU when he came home and almost bleed to death! also she signes over total control to us just so she would not need to pay child support ! so in my book what ever i say about her as long as its not infront of grandson she like you two deserve!!!!! sorry about spell checking but its not working ! but even you two can read this !!!KISS MY DOATING DADS AND GRAND DADS CRUSTY ASS!!

Starry809

Is it possible this "poster" be blocked from posting any further? He has broken the terms of service, several times over now.

tommy 522 said:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I wonder, tommy.... why do you think anyone else will read your post and respond with anything helpful, considering the way you attacked one of our more polite and respected posters?

strucklls

Thanks for the smile

Thanks to all of the intelligent people who responded and tried to give advice to this poster. Even with all the legal issues I'm going through, reading the responses written by the poster regarding your intelligent advice made me laugh and smile. Although I have no legal education, I would also say "let your son take care of his own divorce".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">