• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brancoline

What is the name of your state? Florida

I need to get a divorce ASAP! My husband was deported 3 years ago and will not be able to come back to the U.S. again. We have one son together and we never had properties together. I'm not exactly sure where he is and he probably wouldn't want to willing sign any divorce papers. How fast could I get divorce without him signing??

Zephyr

brancoline said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I need to get a divorce ASAP! My husband was deported 3 years ago and will not be able to come back to the U.S. again. We have one son together and we never had properties together. I'm not exactly sure where he is and he probably wouldn't want to willing sign any divorce papers. How fast could I get divorce without him signing??

he was deported 3 years ago, and now all of a sudden you need a divorce asap? are you wanting to remarry?

LdiJ

brancoline said:
Yes, I want to get remarried.
You really need an attorney for this one. It can get done much easier and quicker with an attorney. Get yourself a couple of consults with some local attorneys.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">