• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starstepper

What is the name of your state?FL What is the name of your state? Florida

I am going by starstepper, I live in Florida, but was married and is station in Georgia. I got married in Georgia and than deployed to Iraq. I believe my wife has and is still seeing her ex. When I returned she did not want to make love to me and now our love making is about once every 2 months are so. She went on a work trip to his home town, and she called him at work and he took off for a couple of days, I called her one night just to say I love you and all hell broke out, so I know he must have been there. I know I can get an divorce for mental abuse but what about adultery? Note: I also call a couple of her friends, one she said was a business, but it was not, the other was someone she said was having martial problems, but why would he call you?

What state should I file in ?

Gracie3787

starstepper said:
What is the name of your state?FL What is the name of your state? Florida

I am going by starstepper, I live in Florida, but was married and is station in Georgia. I got married in Georgia and than deployed to Iraq. I believe my wife has and is still seeing her ex. When I returned she did not want to make love to me and now our love making is about once every 2 months are so. She went on a work trip to his home town, and she called him at work and he took off for a couple of days, I called her one night just to say I love you and all hell broke out, so I know he must have been there. I know I can get an divorce for mental abuse but what about adultery? Note: I also call a couple of her friends, one she said was a business, but it was not, the other was someone she said was having martial problems, but why would he call you?

What state should I file in ?
Is your legal address in Florida? If so, then Fl is where you'll need to file. Florida is a no fault state, so you don't have to list any reasons like adultry or mental abuse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">