• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leesammy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana my husband had an affair for 7 months.I found out after he supposedly quit her. Then he came home last monday nite and said he was leaving the next day to be with her.He left the next morning. I am a wreak.He has put me in a bad spot, as we are living with his mother. I will have to move out. we have one child 12 yr old.I am in a finacely deliema.I won't be able to pay all my bills and rent to now. I don't know what to do? I am scared of what's going to happen to us. Can anybody give me some advice?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana my husband had an affair for 7 months.I found out after he supposedly quit her. Then he came home last monday nite and said he was leaving the next day to be with her.He left the next morning. I am a wreak.He has put me in a bad spot, as we are living with his mother. I will have to move out. we have one child 12 yr old.I am in a finacely deliema.I won't be able to pay all my bills and rent to now. I don't know what to do? I am scared of what's going to happen to us. Can anybody give me some advice?
Get a job so you can support yourself.

Meanwhile, see an attorney and file for temporary support and custody.

LdiJ

Do NOT, and I repeat do NOT move out without your daughter, even on a supposedly temporary basis.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">