• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

neicy45133

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I was served divorce papers today via postal service. I have been residing in another state for the last 3 months. I am in desperated need of an attorney that can direct me to the right direction and to help me receive what I deserve from the divorce. We have no minor children, but my husband has made some false aqusations in the papers served my his attorney.
My funds are very limited right now.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I was served divorce papers today via postal service. I have been residing in another state for the last 3 months. I am in desperated need of an attorney that can direct me to the right direction and to help me receive what I deserve from the divorce. We have no minor children, but my husband has made some false aqusations in the papers served my his attorney.
My funds are very limited right now.
Contact the bar association in the county in Ohio that the divorce is in. Or if you want to go pro se, post specific questions here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">