• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bull3t

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? kentucky/tennesee

i am looking for answers. my wife and i have been planning to get a divorce. i wanted to be benevolent so i decided she could stay here until i return for my forthcoming deployment (i am in the US Army). this evening i found evidence that she is having an emotional affair with another soldier who is currently at another post via the internet. i have saved images of a few of their comments to each other, including one where my wife tells this man that she loves him, and he is the greatest man in the world. i am not surprised, i never put it past her. but i digress.. what, if any are the legal validity of these saved images when we do finally go to court for a divorce? please, let me know. email any useful information, if there is any. [email protected]

thank you.

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? kentucky/tennesee

i am looking for answers. my wife and i have been planning to get a divorce. i wanted to be benevolent so i decided she could stay here until i return for my forthcoming deployment (i am in the US Army). this evening i found evidence that she is having an emotional affair with another soldier who is currently at another post via the internet. i have saved images of a few of their comments to each other, including one where my wife tells this man that she loves him, and he is the greatest man in the world. i am not surprised, i never put it past her. but i digress.. what, if any are the legal validity of these saved images when we do finally go to court for a divorce? please, let me know. email any useful information, if there is any. [email protected]

thank you.
It would depend on how you got them. Depending on the method, they might not be admissible.

Depending on which state you actually live in (you can't have residency in 2 states), it might not matter, anyway.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
The result with them will pretty much be the same result you'd get without them. You don't need to prove anything to get your divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">