• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinkabaye

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
I am filing for a divorce my husband and he lives in Virginia where we got married at in Dec 2006.We have been separated for 15 months and we are both not asking for anything.The only problem is wus figuring out our debt.How should we file so it can be quick and easy with the minimum problems and least expensive?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
I am filing for a divorce my husband and he lives in Virginia where we got married at in Dec 2006.We have been separated for 15 months and we are both not asking for anything.The only problem is wus figuring out our debt.How should we file so it can be quick and easy with the minimum problems and least expensive?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona
Come to an agreement. Alternatively, make sure all debt is zeroed out before going to court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">