• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EAGLEEYE

Please kindly advice me on this situation. I live in the state of MD. I have been trying to divorce hubby for some years now. Soon we will be going to court for another hearing and soon to be ex is planning to lie in court that we had sexual relationship after separation in order to prevent divorce from being granted. Please advice me on what to do in order to prove this to be a lie and obtain my divorce. Thank you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

EAGLEEYE said:
Please kindly advice me on this situation. I live in the state of MD. I have been trying to divorce hubby for some years now. Soon we will be going to court for another hearing and soon to be ex is planning to lie in court that we had sexual relationship after separation in order to prevent divorce from being granted. Please advice me on what to do in order to prove this to be a lie and obtain my divorce. Thank you.
My response:

I would suggest that you go to your nearest hospital to have a "rape kit" procedure completed on you, and hopefully it will come back negative after all this time. Also, make sure that you burn the video tape of your "liaison", and tell all of the witnesses that were present at the time not to come to court.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">