• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

teach88679

I live in Pennsylvania. In May of 2000, my husband moved out. I filed for divorce in June, 2000. We appearred in court for a support hearing and the judge ruled against him and gave me grounds for divorce. The grounds were indignaties. My husband refused to sign the papers because he wanted my hospitalization and becasue of alimony pendente lite I have to pay him $125. a month until the divorce is settled. We recently talked and one thing led to another. We became intimate. I still love my husband but do not want to stay married to him because he doesn't want to work and support himself. I am worried that since we became intimate that this will have an effect on me not being able to get the divorce. Please help me. This has me sick.
Thanks for your time.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">