• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

deniselil10221

i live in florida...about a year ago my then husband and i filed chapter 13..since then he filed for divorce and it was finalized 3 months ago..bottom line we were both eqaully responsible for half of bankruptcy..i was awarded the house..since the divorce he hasn't paid 1 dime toward bankruptcy..i've been paying it to avoid dismissal..what can be done to get half of the payments...i can't maintain everything on my own..i didn't have an attorney during the divorce because we both agreed on all terms..i never thougth that i would have problems collecting funds from him..also because i was awarded the house is it neccessary to get quick claim deed or should his name automaticaly be removed from the house

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">