• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce & Adultry & Meth Cooking {Oregon} in Washington

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Angelas_Wish

Southwest Washington But husband and Cook G.F. now living in Mount Hood Parkdale area.
My husband had an affair with (Debby McFeron) a meth cook which lives in Mount Hood Parkdale, (Hood River) Oregon on Coopers Spur Rd. in her boyfriends (owns, and works in Alaska, so is gone 9 months out of the yr. Mr. McCafferty doesn't know about any of the affair, Jeff moving in his place or Debby cooking) Gale McCafferty place. I want to know if he can come and make myself & 9 yr old son leave our home. My husband had inherited our 60 acre farm in '97, and we were married in '91. No divorce actions have taken place as of yet. :confused:

Last edited:

K

Kelly143

Why don't you just list an exact address, phone number, and ssn as well???

A

Angelas_Wish

Not sure regarding address, s.s.n. But phone # is (541) 352-6098

K

Kelly143

I was kidding. I meant that the personal information you posted on the page (first and last names, street names, etc) has absolutely no bearing on anything, unless you are trying to cause problems for your ex and his new girlfriend, or trying to interest some psycho reading this board to harm them in some way, shape or form. I bet you wouldn't post YOUR name address and phone number here. I can tell you right now that you won't get a response from anyone wanting to help you unless you delete this thread and resubmit not using all that personal info.

K

ktroxel

Meth cook

Why don't you find out where your hubby and his cook are cooking and turn them in - - You could file for divorce while he's in jail and take everything!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">