• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce after separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vertigo_44

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
My husband filed for divorce 3 years ago. We went thru custudy and equitable distribution and I am paying him alimony pendite lite. We have been physically separated and living in separate homes since June of 2005. Can I obtain a divorce without his signature? He will refuse to sign if I need his signature.

Thanks for yur helpWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
My husband filed for divorce 3 years ago. We went thru custudy and equitable distribution and I am paying him alimony pendite lite. We have been physically separated and living in separate homes since June of 2005. Can I obtain a divorce without his signature? He will refuse to sign if I need his signature.

Thanks for yur helpWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Yes, you can get a divorce without his signature. It takes a little more time, and is a little more complicated, but yes, you can do it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">