• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce agreement filed under false conditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PTSenior

What is the name of your state?south carolina
I was divorced by my wife in 1999. Several questions
1. Reason given was abandonment- however we lived together as husband and wife until april of 1999. I was deeply depressed, being treated with LARIUM for malaria. Was on my way to Nigeria for work and signed papers as I was going to the airport. LARIUM was withdrawn from the market as it was found to cause failure to think clearly and other psychogical problems. Wife was a medical practioner and was aware of my state of mind and problems with LARIUM
Question?
1 Do I have the legal right to have divorce annulled?
2 Do I have legal rights to share of home she purchased while we were still legally married?
Thank you

rmet4nzkx

PTSenior said:
What is the name of your state?south carolina
I was divorced by my wife in 1999. Several questions
1. Reason given was abandonment- however we lived together as husband and wife until april of 1999. I was deeply depressed, being treated with LARIUM for malaria. Was on my way to Nigeria for work and signed papers as I was going to the airport. LARIUM was withdrawn from the market as it was found to cause failure to think clearly and other psychogical problems. Wife was a medical practioner and was aware of my state of mind and problems with LARIUM
Question?
1 Do I have the legal right to have divorce annulled?
2 Do I have legal rights to share of home she purchased while we were still legally married?
Thank you
When were you married?
Why were you going to Nigeria?
While Larium may be contraindicated in some persons, including but not limited to those with psychoogical problems and can cause severe psychiatric problems, including:
* Anxiety
* Paranoia
* Depression
* Hallucinations
* Psychotic Behavior
* Suicidal Inclinations
* Homicidal Inclinations
Some side effects of Larium that could be an indication of more severe psychiatric problems include the following:
* Sleep Disorders
* Headache
* Emotional Instability
* Insomnia
* Panic Attacks
* Paranoid reactions
* Convulsions
* Visual Disturbances
None of these would necessiarly induce you to lose your volution.

These Larium side effects can be devastating and prolonged. The severe mental problems can be deadly. So you may indeed have some case against the pharmecutical company more so than you ex. Are these papers the same ones you referred to in your other thread, a power of attorney, if so then you might have some cause in their abuse. But there simply isn't enough to advise here other than to get an attorney and to possibly consult about the drug issue.

LdiJ

PTSenior said:
Went off to Nigeria to work. My wife and I were married in New York in 1969.
Thanks for your guidance.
You can't undo the divorce. There is a slight chance that you could re-open the property settlement portion of the divorce but enough time has passed that you most definitely need to consult with an attorney on that issue.

However I have reviewed your other threads and it sounds like you are trying to take action against multiple parties for multiple issues....all related to your prescription drug usage. The doctor who treated you (a family member), the family convincing you to sign a POA and possibly fraudulently taking family property away from you, an issue regarding Phen-fen and now issues regarding your divorce.

Clearly these issues are all related to at least some extent and you honestly need an attorney to sort out for you whether or not you have recourse.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">