• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To divorce from another country

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Hany

Well this is knida confusing, but I'm the other woman, Well she left him three months after they married, she racked up his credit cards and left him, well he can't find her now, and he wants to divorce her. The problem is he is in his country, and will be for a while, and he wants to file, can I do that for him here(if I'm appointed power of attorney), or is it better for him to file from his country, which ever is shorter. She has not been in the picture for almost two years now, but the funds to come up with for the divorce were difficult, and he couldn't find her anyway, but now we want to get married, and we need to do something ASAP.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">