• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce because of adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dsr300

Husband had affair a year ago well she left for a few months and he focused on the marriage.during the 4months..we purchased a car..even though its in his name.I bought car parts for it.Now she comes back and suddenly I"m out the door.He tells me to leave even though its him that ends the marriage.So I went to NV to get a apartment.I ask for some of the furniture but he doesnt want me to take any of it leaving me to buy a whole new set of furniture.I know it would cost me alot more to fight him on furniture so I decided to buy furniture of my own.Well today I read a email that he sent to a friend of his saying that once I leave SHE will move in.I have a print out of the email..also I have proof of their past affair.Can I go after him for the money I spend on besically starting a whole new life again because 1) he didnt want to give me any furniture 2)he literaly waited for her while using me for money.I have recepits of the stuff I spend these last few months when I thought we were rebuilding our marriage.In his eyes he was holding out for her while enjoying the luxuries that I was giving him.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks..P.S He was once going to move out before a year ago to move in her but decided not to so we both moved into a bigger apartment.I have proof of him trying to move a year ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">