• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce And Cancel Immigration Papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LATIN74

What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

Hi, I want to cancel my wife pending case (Form 1-485) and send her back to her country. I brought her as a fiancée to this country in October 2003 and got marry in December 2003. I sent her papers in March 2004. Her case is still pending and has not been approved yet. We have had a lot problem in our relationship and thinks are getting out of ours hands. For example, sometimes she goes out with her friend (female) to nightclubs. She always tries to go along, and we always argue that if we are marry most of the time we should together. The others day, she called me and asked for permission to go with her friend and a friend of her (masculine). I was curious about why she always want to go alone. This time, I went to the place by surprises and I found her in a table drinking with a man and her female friend with her friend masculine. She was in shock and she talk me that they were friends, we had a little argue and after she disappear and slept out of the house. I knew about her friend (female) and her friend but no about the other. After this and others problem I am thinking about divorce and canceling her immigration case.
What can I do know.
Thanks

LdiJ

LATIN74 said:
What is the name of your state? NEW YORK

Hi, I want to cancel my wife pending case (Form 1-485) and send her back to her country. I brought her as a fiancée to this country in October 2003 and got marry in December 2003. I sent her papers in March 2004. Her case is still pending and has not been approved yet. We have had a lot problem in our relationship and thinks are getting out of ours hands. For example, sometimes she goes out with her friend (female) to nightclubs. She always tries to go along, and we always argue that if we are marry most of the time we should together. The others day, she called me and asked for permission to go with her friend and a friend of her (masculine). I was curious about why she always want to go alone. This time, I went to the place by surprises and I found her in a table drinking with a man and her female friend with her friend masculine. She was in shock and she talk me that they were friends, we had a little argue and after she disappear and slept out of the house. I knew about her friend (female) and her friend but no about the other. After this and others problem I am thinking about divorce and canceling her immigration case.
What can I do know.
Thanks
Make darned sure that you know absolutely what you want before you start making noises to the INS. Please also make sure that you don't do anything out of revenge.

LATIN74

Why

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT
"
Make darned sure that you know absolutely what you want before you start making noises to the INS. Please also make sure that you don't do anything out of revenge."

LdiJ

LATIN74 said:
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT
"
Make darned sure that you know absolutely what you want before you start making noises to the INS. Please also make sure that you don't do anything out of revenge."
Because things that you do out of revenge can be things that you will regret later....and because once you start making noises to the INS its almost impossible to stop the wheels you will have put in motion if you change your mind.

LATIN74

Yes , I Have Been Thinking For Months About Going To Immigration. But A Woman That Do What She Di To Me Does Not Dirserve The Love Of A Man For More That I Want Her.
But It Is Posible To Cancel Her Case? How Do I Do It?
Thanks.
And How Do I Divorce Her?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">