• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce-can't get it final

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frustrated1-2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California

My wife,I wish EX, won't cooperate in getting the divorce finalized. We have been separated 2.5 years we each have our new love interests, but she won't settle. The Alimony and Child support has been established and I pay like a clock...and I have told her that any change to my income has nothing to do with the divorce being final...that is always up for review...

How do I get this finalized??????

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
California

My wife,I wish EX, won't cooperate in getting the divorce finalized. We have been separated 2.5 years we each have our new love interests, but she won't settle. The Alimony and Child support has been established and I pay like a clock...and I have told her that any change to my income has nothing to do with the divorce being final...that is always up for review...

How do I get this finalized??????
What issues are you still is disagreement about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">