• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce with children by another woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michelleearline

I am a 36 year old man, who has been married to my wife for 8 years, but have been separated permanently from each other for 4 years. A year after I met my wife, I began to regret it. I ended up meeting another woman and had three children by her. We are still together and I'm planning on marrying her after I obtain my divorce. My wife knows that I have children by this other woman. Is there any way I can get a divorce from my wife without having to drag my children into it. If not, what could be the worst sinerio. My wife and I have no children or property togerther and both reside in Michighan. Please give me some advise on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">