• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce decree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bem3170

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WISCONISN DIVORCE DECREE
Questions....1) in my divorce decree states ex is supose to pay all debts lists numerous debts and he took on house and mortagage also our divorce was final in dec 06 well he was told with the tax return that year to take care of my debts and his listed in decree as i didnt see a dime of that money well he hasnt paid any of it i actually still see mortage and all on my credit report have called his bank and bank stated that my name has been off since 07 begining i cannot get a loan because of it and all debt under my name credit cards were in his name under business i only had a few credit card that was on decree in just my name but he has no problem getting loans as has buisness , credit agencies are bothering me im getting really sick of it any thing i can do on that....2) I we seperated our 4 kids he has two i have two should of never done it but i was foolish and was mentally emotionally physically abused by him kids always state when they come to see me they want to live with me are afraid of him he got one a cell phone shes 9 and she is not allowed to answer my calls they deleted my number out of her phone they stand over her to hear our calls thats another whole situation there he smokes marijuana and my oldest that is 18 states its just left out in plain site in front of kids and his tools im not happy about this now we in decree states even year i claim two that live with him odd i claim kids that live with me well he doesnt want to follow it the reason being our attorneys did this is because the fact i have one child that is turned 18 so 1 year we only claim one and other 2 for both of us so evens out and is fair he is refusing to follow this year and i will not put up with this any thing i can do i had a free attorney from wi as low income single mom that was god awful dont even want to go back to her....and 3) i was just informed hes taking the step mom and the 9 yr old daughter on a cruise to caribbean without informing me for 7 days which his mother told me and my oldest daughter was told i dont think that is right either without notify me because hes probably worried i will say no thats not the case case is hes NOT THE ONLY PARENT he still mentally emotionally abuses me and im sick of getting ran around i have wrote state neglect abuse and they do nothing im considering writing judge and child support agency my kids are afraid to state anything that we do together as afraid they will get grounded cry all the time when they come her my daughter had stomach aches terrible ones that was put on prozac now come on something i should be able to do now again im single mom low income he has his own business 2 houses one in his name with business pays a 1600.00 mortgage besides a rent payment on a house that he had his parents buy him im sick of it i get 204.00 a month on cs from him ive had him audited they find nothing on a schedule c form 04 a gross sales reciepts 2,088,781.00 cost of goods sold 1,867,439.00 ad than gross profit is 221,342.00 by time you do deduction but that is not all deduction when all said and done is he only makes about 4-10k which i dont understand why no one is watching him any way if you can give me any advice at all i would truly appreciate it if i should write the judge and child support or who... kb

LdiJ

You can file for contempt for his non payment of the debts.

You can file for contempt for anything else he is violating in the divorce decree.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">