• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce And Kids?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Funtime4al

West Palm Beach, Florida

My Wife after 16 years wants out, we have 2 children 11&13. We had and argument a few days ago and I left the House for about 4 days to let things cool down. I went back yesterday and she told me I cant stay there any more. I'm tired of sleeping around and miss my kids. She said her lawyer told her I moved out and she doesn't have to let me back. I don't think she has a lawyer. Do I have any rights to go back? And if I do can she legally take the kids from there home and go some where else?
Very Upset
Love my Family.:confused:

Last edited:

U

ursula

If she doesn't have a court order giving her possesion of the home and stating that you can not live there then you can go back. However, Yes she can take the children and leave. Is this what you want? I mean if it is over do you want your children displaced from their home.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">