• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce matter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robertozz

What is the name of your state? new jersey. I've filed for divorce on the grounds of irreconsilable differences,but she has counterclaim me and filed on the grounds of extreme cruelty asking for the marriage to be dissolved,her name back and cousel fees and cost.i recieved a letter stating i have to attend a case management conference.I would like to know what happens at one of these?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ask your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, start by reading your local rules.
Different counties run these conferences differently. But usually the court wants an overall idea of how the case is going to go -- can you settle, do you need discovery, a GAL, mediation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">