• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce in new jersey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yhu65

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new jersey
Hello can someone help me please. going to file for divorce in Essex county new jersey. I need help with the child support. I was told that if your spouse makes more money then you he/she needs to help with the payments. I make $17.00 dollars per hour. she makes $26.00 dollars per hour. 3 kids my kids 4,7,13 years old. thank you for any info. [email protected]

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Hello can someone help me please. going to file for divorce in Essex county new jersey. I need help with the child support. I was told that if your spouse makes more money then you he/she needs to help with the payments. I make $17.00 dollars per hour. she makes $26.00 dollars per hour. 3 kids my kids 4,7,13 years old. thank you for any info. [email protected]
What child support? For children you had PRIOR to this marriage?

mistoffolees

Hello can someone help me please. going to file for divorce in Essex county new jersey. I need help with the child support. I was told that if your spouse makes more money then you he/she needs to help with the payments. I make $17.00 dollars per hour. she makes $26.00 dollars per hour. 3 kids my kids 4,7,13 years old. thank you for any info.[/email]
First, I'd suggest that you remove your email address from the post.

You can find the NJ rules here:
Child Support Guidelines

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">