• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce - NY State -Warren County

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

foreualways

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

How cheap can I get a uncontested divorce for in Warren County - NY?

There no money - No property and I broken down car.

3 children - all moved out - except the youngest and she 19 yrs old and is planning on moving soon!

Thank You!

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

How cheap can I get a uncontested divorce for in Warren County - NY?

There no money - No property and I broken down car.

3 children - all moved out - except the youngest and she 19 yrs old and is planning on moving soon!

Thank You!
If it's truly uncontested, it shouldn't cost that much. However, 'uncontested' divorces have a way of ending up otherwise.

I know that a lot of people want to do this on their own to try to save money, but there are few cases where I'd recommend it. Even in the simplest, uncontested case, you need to learn all the court rules and learn how to properly present the case so it doesn't get kicked out of the system. That takes time to do it properly. But if the case is uncontested, an attorney can handle it without too much time or effort, so it won't cost much - and it will be done right. If money is really tight, you're probably better off taking the time you'd spend learning the law and use it to get a second job to pay the lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">