• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pugstolove

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I am getting ready to give my soon to be ex, his divorce paper and I need to know what happens if I give him his papers and the Service of Acceptance and he does not sign them? What do I do next to get this divorce?

De iure

You can't serve him as a party to the proceeding . Get a private process server or have a friend over 18 do it .

patrickj

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I am getting ready to give my soon to be ex, his divorce paper and I need to know what happens if I give him his papers and the Service of Acceptance and he does not sign them? What do I do next to get this divorce?

Use a private procesor or have the Sheriffs department serve him. If you go to the county web site in which you want to file your divorce they have real good information on. how to do almost everything that pertains to divorce. Also check in Arizona Code of Civil Procedure for other ways of service.
Arizona, is one of the few states where each county has informatin and procedures on family matters at the local courts. Plenty of information on the web about this subject matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">