• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce proceddings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mr78

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

Ok my soon to ex husbands attorney was unable to prove up the divorce case and was granted a DWOP for 30 more days.-what does that mean? And my attorney says that my husband signed off on our final decree-finally after 2 mths of waiting. So my question is do we wait 30 days or can we get divorced since I signed it back in may?
Thank you for your help!

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

Ok my soon to ex husbands attorney was unable to prove up the divorce case and was granted a DWOP for 30 more days.-what does that mean? And my attorney says that my husband signed off on our final decree-finally after 2 mths of waiting. So my question is do we wait 30 days or can we get divorced since I signed it back in may?
Thank you for your help!
Google will get you answers for simple definitions far faster than you'll get them here:

DWOP: http://faculty-rights-coalition.com/DWOP.html

Someone here should be able to answer the other question

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">