• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce - property settement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

divorce2009

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio and New Jersey

1. If we live separately with my wife already 6 years, has she some rights to share with me my property or money earned by me in these 6 years?
What proofs of above matters are needed for court?

2. If in divorce process judge requested from me the complete information about all my assets, property, etc., may I refuse (abandon) to give some part of this information? What could be result of this?

Last edited:

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio and New Jersey

1. If we live separately with my wife already 6 years, has she some rights to share with me my property or money earned by me in these 6 years?
What proofs of above matters are needed for court?

2. If in divorce process judge requested from me the complete information about all my assets, property, etc., may I refuse (abandon) to give some part of this information? What could be result of this?
Were you legally separated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">