• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce reality check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kali4519

oklahoma:my friend of 17 years had her husband of 19 years removed from her home in April 2001. this occurred because he had beat one of their children, that one and one younger was removed by cps, the 2 children were in turn returned to her based on he was no longer in the home. My husband and I have helped her out a great deal, when she finally decided she no longer wanted to be married she told him, he agreed, they told the children together. All along he has blamed me for all of this, he is a minister and I am the root of all evil. he has decided to contest the divorce, that she will have to pay for his lawyer ,how long can he tie this up? he has also told her he is going to sue me for slander. When he loses will he have to pay my lawyer cost or do i have to counter-sue? my husband and i are the closest to family she has. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">